What can be helped with TCM?
The World Health Organisation has identified the benefits of TCM in the treatment of a wide range of problems including:
• Digestive disorders such as gastritis, hyperacidity, IBS, constipation, diarrhoea.
• Respiratory problems such as sinusitis, bronchitis, asthma.
• Neurological and muscular disorders such as headaches, neck and back pain, trigeminal neuralgia, insomnia, arthritis, tennis elbow, sciatica.
• Urinary, menstrual and reproductive disorders
• Muscular and skeletal conditions such as: Arthritis, Back pain, Neck pain, Jaw pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Knee conditions, Strains, Tendonitis, Tennis elbow, Sciatica and Sport injuries
• Respiratory problems such as: sinusitis, bronchitis and asthma
• Emotional disorders such as: Stress, Anxiety, Nervousness, Impatience, insomnia, Anger, Depression, Panic attacks
• Digestive disorders such as: IBS, Menstrual problems, gastritis, hyperacidity, constipation, diarrhoea, Urinary and Infertility